Put images from the hit movie on your interface
- Category Screensavers
- Program license Free
- Version 1.1
- Size 727 KB
- Works under: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows NT / Windows 2000
- Program available in English
- Program by Matrix Screensaver
Fans of The Matrix Trilogy can download this screensaver, and they can enjoy one of the classic effects from the film on their computer every day.
Released in 2009, The Matrix starred Keanu Reeves as Thomas A. Anderson, a computer programmer working for a major corporation. After learning of the matrix, he tracks down Trinity, a hacker and rebel, to learn the truth about his world. He discovers that machines won over man and that most humans now live inside the matrix with machines secretly controlling their every movement Anderson later learns that he's actually Neo, the one who will stop the machines from controlling the world. The sci-fi film became one of the highest rated science-fiction films of all time and inspired two sequels and an animated film. Few people know that Will Smith actually turned down the role of Neo and that Reeves won the role over Johnny Depp.
This screensaver features the green dripping letters and the black background seen in the film. In one of the film's most iconic scenes, Neo sits in front of his computer screen and sees green digital effects slowly transforming into a message just for him. With this screensaver running on your computer, you can have fun recreating some of your favorite scenes from the film or just pretending that you're trapped inside the matrix too.
Modern computers come with a hibernation mode that turns your computer off or puts it to sleep after several minutes of inactivity. This saves your battery and keeps your computer from overheating. When you download and use The Matrix screensaver, you may find that your battery doesn't last nearly as long as you would like and that your computer feels hot to the touch when you turn it on. The screensaver may also take a few seconds to turn off and leave your computer running slower too. You may need to make some adjustments in your computer settings to determine when it comes on and when your computer enters hibernation mode.
Fans of The Matrix and its sequels will love using this screensaver though. Not only can it make you feel like a teenager again, but you'll also love seeing the amazing graphics every time you turn on your computer.
- Recreates one of the most iconic scenes from the film
- Automatically comes on when you do not use your computer for several minutes
- Can adjust when the screensaver comes on
- Features vibrant bright green digital images on a black background
- Turns your computer into one of the machines from The Matrix
- Takes up a lot of hard drive space
- You need to adjust your computer settings to use the screensaver
- May cause your computer to run slower
- Some users experience a lag when turning the screensaver off
- Is just a screensaver and does not come with anything else